Ong Chvn Sien | Rehab Coach
Personal Quote :
“Fear not the man who has practiced 10,000 kicks once, but I fear the man who has practiced one kick 10,000 times’’ Bruce Lee
Highest Education & Certification :
- Bachelor of Sport Rehabilitation – UPSI, TANJONG MALIM
- Certified Barbell Rehab.
- TBMM-Corrective Exercise Specialist
- Clinical Experience at Pusat Rehabilitasi PERKESO Tun Abdul Razak.
Clinical Experience at Excel Physiotherapy & Fitness Centre, Melaka.
- Clinical Experience at Nakhon Si Thammarat Rajabhat University for Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation.
- Clinical Experience at Thaksin University, Phatthalung Campus for Thai Sport Massage.
- Invited as Sport Officer for ASEAN SEA PARALYMPIC GAMES 2017 for Track & Field.
- Invited as Strength Conditioning Coach for Kedah Basketball Team (MSSM) 2019.
- Working Experience at Kuala Lumpur Sport Medicine Centre (KLSMC) as Rehab Trainer.
- Working Experience at Sport For Living Performance Centre (SFLPC) as Strength Conditioning Coach.
- Assistant Strength Conditioning Coach for Senior National Basketball Team.
- Able to perform specific screening and assessments for injuries, functional movements and fitness evaluation.
- Able to perform manual therapy such as myofascial release, trigger points release, joint mobilization, PNF stretching and kinesiotaping.
- Able to provide precise physiotherapy treatment for injured individuals or athletes.
- Able to prescribe specific and accurate rehabilitation program for injured individuals or athletes.
- Able to prescribe specific training program for high functional individuals or athletes according to their goals.
Reach Rehab Coach Ong at
Instagram : Performance_Coach.Ong