Body aches and sports injuries are a common problem these days. You are not alone.
• Your whole body aches after you exercise – from your back to your knees, whether it’s crossfit, badminton, zumba,running or weight training.
•You get neck and back pain just from sleeping in the wrong position
• The pain stays even after you go for Thai massage, cupping and other common types of therapy.
• Your mood is affected from the pain, which spoils your whole day.
• You don’t feel like going out, or feel like you’re missing out because you need to rest at home to relieve your muscle pain.
How is Cryotherapy Treatment different or unique?
This treatment is popular with international athletes like Ronaldo and famous NBA Basketball player Lebron James. Their career and livelihood depend on being injury-free so they choose the best recovery methods to heal from any sporting injury. Have a look at just some of the benefits below:
1. Reduces muscle soreness, pain and inflammation
2. Reduces delayed onset muscle soreness
3. Increases energy and peak athletic performance
4. Allows immediate post-therapy sports activity
5. Allows more intense and higher volume training
6. Boosts lymph draining and blood circulation
7. Improves muscle strength and joint function
8. Reduces injury recovery time
9. Improves immune system
10. Reduces fatigue
5 Things You Should Know About Cryotherapy.
1. Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) was developed in Japan by Dr. Toshima Yamaguchi in 1978, originally to treat rheumatoid arthritis in the elderly.
2. In 30 years, the medical community in Europe and the US saw its potential and realised it offered more benefits beyond treating arthritis.
3. For the treatment, safe and non-toxic natural liquid nitrogen is used to cool the chamber where the client will be immersed in freezing temperatures while staying dry and without being in direct contact with the gas.
4. They discovered that extreme cold temperatures actually trigger the body’s natural healing mechanisms.
5. Now the treatment is commonly used in hospitals for post-surgery treatments, especially among professional athletes to speed up their recovery.
Let’s take you through the process of Cryotherapy at Rev
You will be greeted and supervised by our experts who will see through your treatment from start to finish in a private and comfortable environment.To get the full effect, you must wear minimal clothing, covering only your hands in a glove along with your under garments.
When you walk into the cryo-cabin, liquid nitrogen is released, chilling the cabin. You will see a cool mist floating out of the chamber. You will never experience anything colder than this in your whole lifetime! Now your brain will think that your body’s experiencing hypothermia – and will kick your system into overdrive.
You can move around inside the cabin as our supervisor guides you through the process to make you feel relaxed.
Once you step outside, our supervisor will check your vitals and tend to you. You will feel the difference instantly. No words can explain the actual feeling! The treatment is 3 minutes per session and can be done daily.