Highest Education & Certification :
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons) – UTAR
- Certified St John Ambulance Malaysia First Aider
Black Belt 2nd Dan in WTF Taekwondo
- Clinical Experience at National Heart Institute (IJN) for Cardiac pre & post rehab
Clinical Experience at ECON JB for Geriatric Rehabilitation
- Clinical Experience at Gleneagles Hospital Kuala Lumpur for Musculoskeletal Conditions
- Clinical Experience at Hospital Ampang for Neurology Rehabilitation
- Clinical Experience at Hospital Kuala Lumpur for Musculoskeletal Rehabilitation
- Clinical Experience at Hospital Sungai Buloh for Women's Health & Medical Surgery rehabilitation
- Clinical Experience at Hospital Kajang
- Participate in Viper Challenge as sport physiotherapist
- Able to perform specific screening and assessments for injuries, functional movements and fitness evaluation.
- Able to perform manual therapy such as myofascial release, trigger points release, joint mobilization, joint manipulation, PNF stretching and kinesiotaping.
- Able to perform electrotherapy such as ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, TENS, IFT and cryotherapy.
- Able to provide precise physiotherapy treatment for injured individuals or athletes.
- Able to prescribe specific and accurate rehabilitation program for injured individuals or athletes.
- Able to prescribe specific training program for high functional individuals or athletes according to their goals.
Reach Rachel Physiotherapist at
Instagram : rachel_lai_zee_hsien