"I love human body"
Highest Education & Certification:
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons)
- Certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner
- International Innovation, Invention and Creation Exhibition (IIICE) 2018
Participating Research: The Progressive Resisted Blowing Up Balloon Exercise (PREBBE) Protocol
Undergraduate Research Experience [Research Title: Comparison between Effects of 90/90 Bridge with Ball and Balloon Exercise and Lumbar Stabilization Exercise among Sedentary Individuals]
- Standard Chartered Marathon KL Medic Team (Physical Therapist)
- Clinical Experience at National Heart Institute (IJN)
- Clinical Experience at National Stroke Association of Malaysia (NASAM-PJ)
- Clinical Experience at Manipal Hospital Klang
- Clinical Experience at Hospital Kuala Lumpur
- Clinical Experience at Hospital Sungai Buloh
- Clinical Experience at Sunway Medical Centre
- Able to apply electrotherapy modalities.
- Able to perform manual therapy such as joint mobilization, soft tissue manipulation, trigger point release.
- Able to apply kinesio taping.
- Able to assess and plan rehabilitation program for individual with orthopaedic conditions such as fracture, amputation, prosthesis management. sports-related injury.
- Able to assess and plan rehabilitation program for individual with musculoskeletal and sports-related injury.
- Able to assess and plan rehabilitation program for individual with neurological conditions such as stroke, Parkinson disease, GBS, vestibular disorders.
- Able to assess and plan cardiac rehabilitation program for individual recovered from cardiorespiratory conditions such as CABG, PCI, and valve replacement/repair.
- Able to manage geriatric and women health conditions.
Reach Jia Wei at
Instagram : @jiawei_rehab
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org