Teoh Chwin Eik (Jun Yi) | Rehab Coach
Personal Quote :
“Regret nothing , look forward“
Highest Education & Certification :
- In Pursuit of Master In Strength & Conditioning UM
- Bsc (hons) in Sport & Exercise Science
- Certified FAM Soccer D License Coach
- Certified Trainer for Pregnant & Postspartum client
- CPR & AID certified
- Anti- Doping awareness program by Malaysia Olympic Council on 2016
- Attend Tim Morrill Performance Strength & Conditioning workshop
- Visited Education Tour at Beijing & Tianjin (China) , Seoul & Suwon (Korea) Sport science University
- Former Melaka United Soccer association U14 & U17 Rehabilitation Trainer / Strength & Conditioning Coach 2018
- Recovery for ACL pre & post surgery patient / athlete
- Posture corrective Training
- Strength & Conditioning Training
"I love playing football. Many people tell me I won't be able to run anymore. But after training at REV, I think the day to get back to football is nearer! I am looking forward to the day!"
"JunYi is the one! I can feel my butt now!"
"REV as a whole is a very professional, also very complete, A-Z solution. That is the reason I recommended to my family and friends."
"I have problem on my knee. After training at REV, so far I don't feel any pain."
"From this training I feel a lot of improvement in term of my bad posture and also improved my strength. Also I realise that there are a lot exercises that I can actually do despite the doctor told me that I can't."
"My goal is to train back to my previous body shape because I've given birth before, and I feel my body has toned up and I started to see my abs line!"
"After training at REV, I've started to have subconscious on everything I do in daily activity already."
Reach Jun Yi at
Instagram : @Eik_stagram
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org