Highest Education & Certification :
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy (Hons)
- Certified ACE Personal Trainer
- Participate in Strongman event as sport physiotherapist
- Participate in Biomechanic of Knee Pain and Physiotherapy Management Workshop
- Participate in Standard Charted KL Marathon as sport physiotherapist
- Physiotherapist and Personal Trainer of Goh Liu Ying (Malaysia’s national badminton mixed double athlete – Rio 2016 Olympics Badminton Mixed Double Silver Medal)
- Clinical posting at Pusat Perubatan University Malaya (PPUM) for geriatric conditions and paediatrics condition
- Clinical posting at Sunway Medical Centre for neurological conditions and cardiological conditons
- Clinical posting at Hospital Sungai Buloh for pediatrics conditions
- Clinical Posting at Institute Jantung Negara (IJN) for cardiological conditions
- Clinical Posting at Institute Sukan Negara (ISN) for musculoskeletal and sport conditions
- Clinical Posting at Hospital Kuala Lumpur (HKL) for musculoskeletal conditions and cardiological conditions
- Clinical posting at Klinik Kesihatan Presint 9 for musculoskeletal condition
- Able to perform specific screening and assessments for injuries, functional movements and fitness evaluation.
- Able to perform manual therapy such as myofascial release, trigger points release, joint mobilization, joint manipulation, PNF stretching.
- Able to perform electrotherapy such as ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, TENS, IFT and cryotherapy.
- Able to provide precise physiotherapy treatment for injured individuals or athletes.
- Able to prescribe specific and accurate rehabilitation program for injured individuals or athletes.
- Able to prescribe specific training program for high functional individuals or athletes according to their goals.
- Able to design weight loss or muscle gain program for individuals according to their goals.
- Able to coach proper technique of lifting and enhance muscle control and activation of clients.
- Able to advise clients on basic food nutrition and food choice.
Reach Malcolm at
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org