Highest Education & Certification :
Certified Physical Therapist with Bachelor of Physiotherapy (HONS)
- Cardiopulmonary Resuscitation Certificate
- Kinesio Taping Workshop Certificate
- Study in Human Anatomy and Physiology
- Study in Human Biomechanics
- Study in Sports Biomechanics
- Study in Exercises Physiology and Prescription
- Study in Manual Therapy, Physiotherapy Assessments, Electrotherapy
- Study in Musculoskeletal
- Study in Cardiology, Neurology, Geriatrics, Pediatrics
- Study in Women’s Health
- Study in Sports Injury, Pharmacology, Psychology
- Study in Physiotherapy Professional Development and Practice.
- Physiotherapist in Precise Rehab Physiotherapy Center
- Participate in Strongman event as sport physiotherapist
- Participate in Vanguard Weightlifting event as sport physiotherapist
- Participate in Malaysia Pro Wrestling (MyPW) event as sport physiotherapist
- Participate in Standard Charted KL Marathon as sport physiotherapist
- Participate in Viper Challenge as sport physiotherapist
- Clinical posting at Pusat Perubatan University Malaya (PPUM) for cardiological conditions
- Clinical posting at Yayasan Sultan Idris Shah for neurological conditions
- Clinical posting at Hospital Sungai Buloh for geriatrics, women’s health and pediatrics conditions
- Clinical Posting at National Stroke Association of Malaysia (NASAM) for neurological conditions
- Clinical Posting at Gleneagles Hospital for cardiological conditions
- Clinical Posting at Damamsara Sports Medicine and Rehab Therapy Center (DSMART Center) for musculoskeletal and sport conditions
- Clinical posting at Klinik Kesihatan Tanglin (KK Tanglin) for musculoskeletal conditions
- Able to perform specific screening and assessments for injuries, functional movements and fitness evaluation.
- Able to perform manual therapy such as myofascial release, trigger points release, joint mobilization, joint manipulation, PNF stretching and kinesiotaping.
- Able to perform electrotherapy such as ultrasound, electrical muscle stimulation, TENS, IFT and cryotherapy.
- Able to provide precise physiotherapy treatment for injured individuals or athletes.
- Able to prescribe specific and accurate rehabilitation program for injured individuals or athletes.
- Able to prescribe specific training program for high functional individuals or athletes according to their goals.
- Learned and practice in pilates exercises for rehabilitation program and postural correction.
Extra Physiotherapy/ Training Experiences with Celebrities/ Influencer :
- Goh Liu Ying (Malaysia’s national badminton mixed double athlete)
- Linora Low (Under Amour athlete and Optimum Nutrition Ambassador)
- Ayez Shaukat-Fonseka Farid (Film actor and director, pioneer and founder of Malaysia Pro Wrestling)
- Morteza Eslami (Hype Energy Drink Malaysia and Singapore Ambassador, Fitness model, Fitness instructor)
- Tan Sri Mokhzani Bin Mahathir
- Ho Yen Mei (Malaysia’s national badminton single athlete)
- Emman Noorazman (Nickname: Emman the Kid, Pro Wrestler)
Tan Sri Dato' Mokhzani
"I seem to have more mobility and the rotation on my right shoulder is smoother. I have less ache and pain after the games. My back which always has been a problem and now is no longer a problem. I used to suffer from lower back pain and that seems have gone away!"
Reach Ka Mun at
Instagram : @mun_revrehab
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org