DC Khoo - Chiropractor
Dc Khoo was diagnosed with Adolescent Idiopathic Scoliosis (AIS) when she was in her teenager years. She has since undergone various types of treatment and believes the combination of chiropractic, active rehabilitation in helping Scoliosis patients. She is a strong advocate of holistic approach in helping patients to get better.
Highest Education & Certification :
- Bachelor of Health Science/Bachelor of Applied Science (Chiropractic) with High Distinction
- Graduated as Gonstead Chiropractic
- Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOTO)
- Chiropractic Adjustments
- Region: Spine and Extremeties
- Technique use: Gonstead, Activator, Sacro-Occipital Technique (SOTO)
- Handle spinal-related pain from slip disc (C4-C7, L4-5), Scoliosis, Spondilolisthesis, spondylosis, people suffer with numbness and tingling, pregnancy-related low back pain.
Reach Chiropractor DC Khoo at