WHOLE BODY CRYOTHERAPYIncrease Collagen | Rejuvenate Skin | Reduce Wrinkles & Cellulite
- Whole Body Cryotherapy (WBC) was developed in Japan by Dr. Toshima Yamaguchi in 1978, originally to treat rheumatoid arthritis in the elderly.
- For the treatment, safe and non-toxic natural liquid nitrogen is used to cool the chamber where the client will be immersed in freezing temperatures while staying dry and without being in direct contact with the gas.
- They discovered that extreme cold temperatures actually trigger the body’s natural healing mechanisms.
- Now the treatment is commonly used in hospitals for post-surgery treatments, especially among professional athletes to speed up their recovery.
Benefits: Beauty & Spa
- Reduces cellulite
- Tightens and improves skin elasticity
- Strengthens nails and promotes lush hair
- Reduces skin blemishes
- Boost metabolism rate to expedite burn of calories
- Increases collagen production
- Speeds up surgical recovery
- Improves skin problems
- Improves blood circulation
- Increases libido