AERIAL YOGAAerial yoga combines acrobatic arts and anti-gravity asana. It is also an artistic practice that can help you find more length in your spine and safe alignment in your poses.
3 Top reasons why you should give Aerial Yoga a try, if you haven’t already:
1. Flexibility. Aerial yoga gives you more freedom to move and can result in deep stretches that traditional yoga may not offer.
2. Strengthened Muscles. It is a great core workout because you will be hanging yourself on a hammock, which makes it harder for you to get into a position and stretch.
3. Stress-Relief. Aerial yoga is so much fun! It triggers your creativity and at the same time strengthen your overall physique.
Is it safe?
Though aerial yoga can strengthen your core and flexibility, however it may not be suitable for all. You may want to consult with your doctor if you are (either):
- Eye diseases
- Recent eye surgery
- Cardiovascular diseases
- Bone disorders
- High/Low blood pressure
- Prosthetic hips
- Colds/Flu/Any condition that blocks the nasal passages
Prep yourself for our Aerial Yoga class!
- Wear something comfortable – something loose & stretchable would be good.
- You do not have to bring your sneakers. Just go barefoot!
- Avoid soft drinks and other acidic liquid before class.
- Do not use hand lotion as we will need some grip when playing with the hammock!
- Remove jewelries, watches or anything that can rip or get tangled in the hammock.
Secure your order now and book a session at REV PUBLIKA or give us a call at +60 13-623 2970 / +603-7890 2068.
Find out which slot suits you best
Disclaimer: All bookings are based on first come first serve basis.To avoid sessions being overbooked, we will send you a message/call to confirm on your bookings.